Native Engineers, LLC is a 100% Native American owned, small disadvantaged business providing engineering, construction management, and program management services. Native Engineers personnel and affiliates are experienced professionals with proven performances serving federal, state, and local agencies and Fortune 10 companies. Native Engineers is your cost-effective provider for your critical infrastructure needs.
Native Engineers, LLC was founded to provide construction, construction management, and design services to federal and local government agencies. As a Louisiana-based Engineering and Design-Build Construction Firm, Native Engineers provides its customers with trusted guidance on critical and complex infrastructure projects and programs. Native Engineers’ design and construction professionals are trained & certified, but most importantly, they are experienced in solving complex issues and delivering award-wining construction programs. In order to recruit and retain these individuals, Native Engineers actively promotes a work environment focused on safety, efficiency, and integrity on all of its endeavors, large and small.
Owner & Founder
Sean P. Warren, PE is the owner and founder of Native Engineers. Mr. Warren is a registered Professional Civil Engineer with over 16 years of project controls, construction management, and design-build experience.
Mr. Warren’s previous major project experiences include multiple mega civil works ranging from $50M to $1.5B, such as:
- IHNC Surge Barrier, New Orleans, LA, 2008 to Present, $1.5B+
- Veterans’ Glass City Skyway, Toledo, OH, 2003 to 2005, $220M
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Bridge Rehab, Toledo, OH, 2005, $58M
Through Mr. Warren’s diverse experiences on complex infrastructure projects, he has developed numerous competencies and continually demonstrates a complete understanding of his client needs, having served as a client employee, A-E consultant, and an embedded contractor. Several of Mr. Warren’s core competencies include:
- Construction management of bridge / floodwall construction, bridge rehabilitations, roadways, expressways, and other marine-based infrastructure projects
- Cost, schedule, and EVMS management and reporting
- Establishment of QA / QC procedures and other project management procedures
- Monitoring project construction progress and health and safety
- Management of design-build projects and cost reimbursable projects
- Contract negotiations / claims management / change management
- Proposal preparations and evaluation of contractor proposals
- Risk identification and mitigation